Our unique "cross-border e-Commerce + local, offline sales" business model
1. Products from our supplier or developed by us (made in Japan and shipped from Japan)
2. Products placed on the e-Commerce website of our overseas partner
5. When overseas customer places order, our supplier in Japan ships the products to our warehouse in Japan. Wasedo and our e-commerce partner will handle the custom clearing and the rest.
3. Wasedo and our local e-commerce partner provide free on and off-line marketing to our suppliers.
4. Local sales force will introduce products to customers every day. Depending on situation, selected products will be displayed at our affiliated stores.
6. Wasedo and its e-Commerce partner will handle the customs and inspection at the receiving country and will deliver the shipment to the customers.
In China, we work with one of the largest and fastest growing cross-border e-Commerce platforms.
Our partner will have 100 direct stores for high-end, luxury products by first half of 2016. A dozen of these stores are already in operations.
We also have 20,000 franchised drug stores that are our display and sales partners. Our products are introduced to millions of customers in China every day.